back

Monday 16 May 2011

What a busy week already!

Hi all
I am trying out for the Daring Cardmakers DT.  I would SOOOOOOOOO love to be on this DT.  Their work is stunning.

The next part of the "interview" process is to enter all the challenges and this one was a toughie.  I dont have many "bug" embellishments so I had to be a bit creative on this one!

I have added 2 cards below.  I am loving them.  Hope you do to.


I have used my fabulous Polka Doodles CD for inspiration on this Challenge.  Nicky has some wonderful images and these bugs and flower trees are just perfect for what I needed!  The bugs have been hand coloured, the tree glittered, and the butterflies die cut.  


This card has, again had the help from the wonderful Polkadoodles CD.  The papers are just gorgeous.
I have die cut and glittered the butterflies, added florals and used the wires to their advantage.!
I hope Daring Cardmakers like them!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment