back

Monday 30 May 2011

OMG!!!!! Wednesday is fast approaching!!!!

The stock is out.... well nearly


And its looking a little tidier......


Dresser in..... albeit empty!


More stock......


The die cut decoupage is stunning! 


Well tomorrow is the final day!  I have soooooo much to do, and my chip and pin machine has been delayed!! Ahhhhhhh.... and it was all going so well lol.  Anyway.... will get some final pics tomorrow and keep you all updated.

Thank you all for your kind posts!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is getting exciting - all those goodies. How did you know what stuff to order or was it a personal choice or trying to cater for all tastes. I'm sure your opening day will be a great success. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    I really didn't know what to order. A lot was personal taste but I had to keep being "reined in" by hubby as I kept picking what I liked lol. A couple of friends told me what they would like to see so hopefully I have pitched it right! It is bound to be the things I dont expect to sell, that will! I also opted for lots of "current" trends/suppliers who are on TV..... oooh I hope I have got it right! Can you see anything missing? x

    ReplyDelete