back

Tuesday 17 May 2011

We got the keys..... we got the keys....

For all of you who follow my blog, I just have to share this news with you!!!!
I have the keys to my very own shop.  I am going to upload the photos with a progress report so you can all see the changes take place......

Before "That Craft Place" sign goes up......


Before the windows are cleaned! 


Before the holes are filled.....


Before Bob's done the plastering...... :-)))


Before I began painting.......


Before the lino goes down!


At least there's a loo!!!!!!!!!!!


"TO LET" no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will keep this updated so you can see my progress.....

We open on 1st June..... the website will follow shortly.

So exciting.......but so SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Lisa this is sooooo exciting and you are soooo lucky .... am sitting here very jealous now LOL. What a fabulous opportunity for you to have your own shop .... aevery crafters dream. I can't wait to see the transformation hun and look forward to the opening! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete