back

Sunday 20 March 2011

Phew, what a day!

Wow what a busy day.  I am working really hard to get all my crafting in at the moment!  I am lucky enough to be on 3 Design Teams now, and am in my element!  Could just do with giving up the day job now! LOL.

Spent the morning on 2 more samples for Dreamees, sorting out my challenge ideas for Inky Impressions and getting ready for my first set of artwork from My Craft Studio.  I cant wait for that to arrive!

In between all that I managed to create this cute little card using the Pampered Pets range of stamps.  


I stamped and coloured this image onto watercolour card.  I used my Inktense watercolour pencils, which are my absolute favourites and edged the image with my black Lyra pen.

I stamped the sentiment "wife" using one of the fab Cuddly Buddly range of Stamps.
The papers are mainly from the Trimcraft "Back to Basics" range.
The florals have been distressed and the centres are faux pearls.

I have decided to enter this card into 2 challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge Blog



5 comments:

  1. Yet another stunning topper Lisa, good luck with your entry in the two challenges. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa love the colour combo and cute image. Congrats on your DT posts - well deserved
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love your combo, which is one of my favourite.:)
    Thanks for sharing it at 2SC, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous hun - lovely image and great colour tones. Thanks for playing along with Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete