back

Wednesday 30 March 2011

I'm So Excited!

I am so lucky!  I have been picked for the Inky Impressions Design Team and my term starts tomorrow.  I can't wait to get creating!  Their stamps are fabulous!  I have been stamping on Watercolour Card, Neenah Card and Super Smooth and they have all come out absolutely perfect, first stamp.  Such cute designs too!  Look out for some here on my blog, they will be coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The New Inspirational Inkettes Design Team Members are as follows:

Tanya - DT Coordinator (little-scrapper.blogspot.com)


Take a look around their blogs, they do some stunning work!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, here is another creation, the next one you will see will be with one of my new "Inky" stamps!




1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats to you on making the Inky DT!! I really look forward to getting to know you!! So a big welcome and can't wait to see your Inky creations!! :) Your creation here is just adorable!! Really sweet image!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete