back

Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday morning crafting......


I recently came across some stunning 6x6 designer card packs called Love Letters by Mindy Terasawa.  They are beautiful and the photo doesn't do them justice.  They are heavy and luxurious and I have been itching to use them.  This "Dawn with Kitten" stamp by Nellie Snellen seemed perfect!
The image is coloured with Promarkers and the flourishes are die cut.  The floral and the striped card is both from the Love Letters range.


How cute is this Country Companions Stamp.  I enjoyed colouring him with my watercolours..... 


One of my favourites of the moment has to be this John Byass "Nostalgia" stamp.  It is wood mounted but I love it.  It stamps stunningly, and perfectly every time.  It is a joy to colour.  I used my Inktense Watercolours on this one and some vintage V&A linen papers.  My florals are from Wild Orchid Crafts as always.


More of those gorgeous papers, Country Companion Stamps, florals from WO Crafts and my favourites....Inktense Watercolour Pencils.

I was on a roll this morning but time went so fast......mind you, it always does when I am having a fab crafting day to myself!!!!!!

I would love your comments and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment