back

Saturday 26 February 2011

How frustrating is that!!!

After a fab morning of crafting, I thought I would put my creations to one side and get on with the washing up.  Stupid me.... I didnt move them far enough.  I managed to splash my pretty Sugar Nellie Adorable!  Straight on her nose.  The more I tried to disguise it, the worse it got!  I did manage to use my new German Glass glitter on the heart.  Absolutely love the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The remainder of the day improved.....

I chose another colour scheme and size for my Adorable Digi.   Thats what I love about digi stamps.  The flexibility.  This one has been coloured with my usual Inktense and Aquatone pencils which I adore.  
There are a mixture of DCWV stunning papers, Birdsong papers and a pretty floral background taken from a Craft Artist Digi Kits.  I love that program.
The paper flowers are cut from my Cricut onto Craft Artist papers and finished with Flowersoft centres.
The sentiment is a Hobby Art stamp



No comments:

Post a Comment