back

Monday 20 June 2011

I am so sorry that I have been so terrible lately with my blogging!!! I am sure many of you know why! The shop has been open 2 weeks and I am crazily busy.  But I will not complain, its fantastic and I am loving every minute of.

Now for the cheeky bit....... would you all mind hopping over to thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com so I can keep in touch with you all and I can give you all the details of the shop, the goodies and the classes.

I also want to start a challenge blog with prizes soon so I would love you all to spread the word and we can organise some fab challenges with fab prizes!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased that the shop is a great success ..... well done you. I will follow you on your other blog and will certainly look forward to a challenge blog too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete